“What are the things that are never going to change? People are still going to have pain points, they’re still going to have problems, they’re still going to have aspirations. To be a good business person […] you have to know how to talk to people and illicit a reaction. The people that are going to get screwed [by new privacy and tracking updates] are the ones that are overly confident, or even at times arrogant, in thinking that “if you create it, they will come.”
Till founders Davey, Jesse, and Ryan come together to chat about all things Black Friday. They share if longer or shorter promotion periods worked best for Till clients in 2020 and what some of the most successful campaigns had in common.
If you want to hear more about what kind of offers worked really well for Till clients, which offers weren’t as effective, and what else a successful Black Friday campaign should leverage, listen in.
In this episode…
- [2:00] Learn what our clients that had successful Black Friday results had in common
- [3:42] Ryan shares his favorite part of 2020 with Till
- [4:45] Jesse shares his favorite part of 2020 with Till
- [5:38] Davey shares his favorite part of 2020 with Till
- [7:00] Do longer or shorter Black Friday promotion timelines work better?
- [11:30] Learn an interesting strategy to create urgency during a promotion
- [12:55] Dive into what kind of offers worked and which ones weren’t as effective for Black Friday promotions
- [17:22] What do the most successful Black Friday campaigns leverage in addition to digital advertising?
About Davey, Jesse, and Ryan…
Davey’s superpower is making connections—whether it’s relationally (the kid loves to network) or connecting ideas. He obsesses over problems until they’re solved, and can’t help but constantly be testing out and learning new things.
Jesse’s the guy we ask when a subject gets complicated. He’s great at figuring out ways to get things done–which may or may not be a direct result of his love of the outdoors. We figure if he can figure out a way to survive outside for long periods of time, he can pretty much figure out anything we throw his way. Of course, his experience building complicated attribution software doesn’t hurt either.
We call Ryan ‘The Engineer’… mostly because he’s actually an engineer who has managed complex civil projects that result in roads and highways that thousands of drivers depend on each year. But also because he’s the one building campaigns, studying metrics, and putting together reports.
Where to follow Davey, Jesse, and Ryan:
Interested in working with Till Agency?
Schedule a free discovery call to learn how we can serve your business!