“Just because your ads are converting well, all right, or if the metrics around the ads themselves look really good; click through rate looks really good, just alot of engagement on a given ad, that doesn’t necessarily mean that person is going to convert. One of the biggest issues that we see are with landing pages.”
Wondering what it takes to have a well converting landing page? Two of Till’s founders Davey and Jesse come together in this episode to share what they’ve learned from troubleshooting hundreds of sales funnels. If you’re curious about what types of conversion rates team Till looks for, how to design your landing pages for conversion, or just not sure where to start, you don’t want to miss this episode.
In this episode…
- [02:47] Davey and Jesse chat about some exciting Till updates
- [05:29] Jesse shares why the ad metrics aren’t always a measure of success
- [07:05] Davey explains when it’s important to use a landing page
- [08:00] Learn the different terminology for landing pages and couple recommendations Jesse makes to optimize them
- [08:49] Hear about the conversion rates Till is looking for when tracking landing pages and webinars
- [10:32] Jesse explains one of the first thing he checks when reviewing a landing page
- [12:19] Learn about some of the best converting landing pages Jesse has seen
- [12:59] Davey and Jesse share best practices on how to structure text on a landing page
- [14:49] Learn why social proof is so important
- [17:26] Get insight into how to best design your landing page for conversion
- [18:46] Jesse shares why, in most cases, there should be congruence between your ad and your landing page
- [21:12] Why you shouldn’t assume someone understands your product or service
- [22:23] Davey shares a key rule on the Till team
- [25:27] Learn when you may want to consider testing a new offer
- [27:21] Not sure where to start with creating a landing page? Jesse shares easy, cost effective solutions
About Davey and Jesse…
Davey’s superpower is making connections—whether it’s relationally (the kid loves to network) or connecting ideas. He obsesses over problems until they’re solved, and can’t help but constantly be testing out and learning new things.
Jesse’s the guy we ask when a subject gets complicated. He’s great at figuring out ways to get things done–which may or may not be a direct result of his love of the outdoors. We figure if he can figure out a way to survive outside for long periods of time, he can pretty much figure out anything we throw his way. Of course, his experience building complicated attribution software doesn’t hurt either.
Where to follow Davey and Jesse:
Interested in working with Till Agency?
Schedule a free discovery call to learn how we can serve your business!