Join the Till Agency team
Check out the available positions below. If you think you might be a good fit, please use this link to complete an application. You may apply for more than one position, but please only apply for positions which you feel qualified.
All jobs are currently:
- Part-time (20-ish hours)
We are currently looking for:
- SEO/SEM/Content Specialist
- Account/Ads Manager
Any questions can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ads manager /account manager
We’re looking for someone to manage paid search campaigns for client accounts, communicate with clients, collaborate on ways Till can improve results, and ensure each client has the ol’ Till A+ experience. This person will be responsible for optimizing and scaling paid campaigns.
The perfect candidate has excellent verbal and written communication skills, is Type A, strives for inbox 0, and is relationship oriented.
If you’re the kind of person that likes tinkering to get the absolute most out of something, this might be the job for you.
This person will be the link between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs. They will also manage and develop client accounts to initiate and maintain favorable relationships with clients.
The perfect candidate is data-driven, loves a good spreadsheet or dashboard, and doesn’t mind spending time parsing out necessary data.
While the hours are flexible, this is not the job for you if you’re the kind of person that likes to “get to things when you’ll get to them” or you’re just looking for a side hustle.
We’re looking for someone who crushes some wheaties in the morning and then wants to kick down some doors. Alright, not really—we just get carried away sometimes. But the perfect candidate is proactive, takes responsibility, and his/her first response when encountering a problem is to troubleshoot it.
While prior ad management experience is not required, the ability to learn quickly, troubleshoot and communicate effectively is.
Sound like you?
- Campaign Setup: Setup new campaigns with provided copy, creative, budget contraints, landing pages, and objectives. Ads Manager will determine all other aspects of campaign setup including budget allocation, audience selection and creation, setting up pixel and optimization event, etc. in order to achieve the client’s objectives.
- Daily Monitoring and Reporting: Daily monitoring and reporting on all active campaigns results compared to their goals.
- Dashboard Setup and Maintenance: Setup and maintain client dashboards.
- Account Optimization Strategies: Develop strategies to improve results on all client accounts. This will include using detailed metric analysis of what is working and not working well for a given account, best practices learned from other accounts, past experience, ideas from other team members, and market research to generate an actionable plan for the entire team. Team member will be responsible for seeing each plan of action through to completion, which will require communication with design and copy teams, as well as input from the leadership team.
- Be the primary point of contact and build relationships with customers.
- Ensure deliverables are delivered on time.
- Collaborate with Ad
- Managers to plan and optimize campaigns.
- Responsible for working alongside the Sales team to onboard new clients.
- Intermediate to advanced Excel or Google Sheets skills
- Strong communication skills and a collaborative worker
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Past experience in a role that involves heavy interaction with clients or customers.
- Basic understanding of digital advertising.
- Able to collaborate as a member of a team.
We’re looking for an SEO-obsessed digital marketer who has adopted the “if you’re not first, you’re last” mentality as their life motto.
This person will work primarily on client projects; however, he or she will also help Till Agency implement SEO/SEM best practices on their own assets. The perfect person for this position has past success optimizing websites across different industries for valued search terms, understands current SEO best practices, and stays current with SEO trends. SEM experience is preferred, but not required.
While the hours are flexible, this is not the job for you if you’re the kind of person that likes to “get to things when you’ll get to them” or you’re just looking for a side hustle. We’re looking for someone who crushes some Wheaties in the morning and then wants to kick down some doors. Alright, not really—we just get carried away sometimes. But the perfect candidate is proactive, takes responsibility, and his/her first response when encountering a problem is to troubleshoot it.
Sound like you?
- Auditing client accounts and assembling reports based on findings.
- Meeting with clients to discuss audit reports and the work we’ve done on a website.
- Managing Till content and creating content plans for clients.
- Create, implement, and oversee Till Agency’s SEO strategy.
- Attend weekly team meetings, and provide Account Managers will necessary data to report to clients.
- Experience with SEMRush, Moz, Ahrefs, and/or other professional SEO tools.
- Past experience optimizing websites.
- Good understanding of Google Search Console and Google Analytics, and the ability to take action based on raw data.
- Strong communication skills and a collaborative worker. Able to explain complex SEO topics to clients and team members.
- Basic understanding of internet marketing and writing for SEO is preferred.
No positions coming soon. Check back later!